Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chainmaille Ornaments

Well here is another new first. A chainmaille ornament. This one I call "straight lines." I know not very original but you think of a better name, let me know, I'll rename it.

I have a number of colors that I can color these as well as making different designs. I have 10 different colors of maille that I can work with. I'm working on several different designs. So I am very pleased to present my first. I can color the ornament pretty much any color you wish, could even do sparkly and glitter, just let me know which color you wish. So now I present "straight lines" and hope you like it for my first ever attempt at an ornament.


Far away picture of straight lines. I love the almost Tiffany blue coloring.


Close up photo of the chainmaille, its a simple design and a easy hanger as well.



Bottom of the ornament. All small links are silver, and the large ring is stainless steel. A beautiful compliment to any tree or any room!

Prices for these will start anywhere between $3 to $15 depending on the level of detail you wish in your ornament. Custom orders are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment